Even when you eat healthfully, your body needs extra vitamins for your baby to thrive because:
- Your baby’s brain and spinal cord start developing during the first month of pregnancy—when you likely don’t know you’re pregnant. Your prenatal vitamin needs enough folic acid to prevent serious abnormalities of the brain and spinal cord
- It takes the right amount of iron to make healthy red blood cells to support your baby’s growth and development
- Vitamin D is essential for strong bones—for you and your baby
- Omega-3 fatty acids support brain health, visual development, and optimal birth weight
- You may need more iodine when you’re pregnant to ensure your baby’s proper brain development
Vitafol Gummies-FirstStep™ is your start on the path to obtaining the vital prenatal nutrition you need throughout your pregnancy, created by the leader in prenatal health with over 30 years of experience.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.